- What does the Virginia Division for the Aging do?
- Welcome to VDA's Web Site
- VDA Staff Directory
- Your Rights and Responsibilities Under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) (.pdf)
- Size 8.5" x 11", 4 pages, B&W, 27 KB.
- Directions / Map to VDA:
The link below will take you to Google Maps. VDA is not responsible for any content on any google page. We are offering the link purely for planning purposes: Get Directions.
- The American Disabilities Act (ADA) Coordinator for VDA is Tim Catherman. Contact information is available on our Staff Directory page.
Affiliated Councils, Commissions and Boards
To access files that have a ".pdf" extension, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 4.0 or higher) installed on your computer. Adobe Acrobat Reader software may be downloaded FREE from the Adobe web site by clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" icon shown below. Instructions for installing Adobe Acrobat Reader software will be provided during the download process.